I think ^(link) therefore I err

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Quick Links today

Captain Ed notes Speaker Pelosi's special request for a military aircraft for her, her family and her staff being as she's second in line........

Michelle Malkin notes the AP's lack of honesty in trying to hide their bullshit reporting behind the skirts of updated news. The "non-correction correction". That about sums it up.

Michelle also has a roundup of reaction on Williams Arken's blog from yesterday where he incoherently slams the military, thinking they ought to be grateful slaves to the American people.

And Dean Barnett writes on the "resolutions". I never would have thought that our Senate would ever sound as lame as the United Nations but they absolutely do. I think I'll write a new one for tomorrow. As long as they are doing re-writes, why not me eh?