I think ^(link) therefore I err

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Thanksgiving

I was rushing to get out of the house this morning and forgot to mention the date. Thanksgiving! It's a great holiday. One that's about what we are thankful for. I'm with Coastwatcher and am thankful for those who have stepped up to serve this country in so many different capacities. I just piddle my time away playing and working and writing while others choose to earn less money with longer hours in order to do public service.
Thank you to those in the service.
Thank you to those in politics
Thank you to those in the CIA/FBI/Police/Fire departments.
Thank you to those who volunteer for all the stuff that needs done in the world.
Thank you to God for basically making humanity worth all the effort He and we put into us.

Happy Thanksgiving!