I think ^(link) therefore I err

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Good News

Iraq the Model notes that the mobs against the pope aren't quite as bad as the those in charge would like to see. Is the "Arab Street" becoming more rational as they interact more and more with the west?

In the meantime, via Instapundit, there was a pro Israeli rally in NYC with 35,000 people, yes, 35,000 people. I didn't read about it. Did you?
Can you find a news source for the rally against Ahmadinejad at the UN yesterday? Correction: Can you find a non-Jewish media source, or a non-blogger source, for the rally?

I can’t. Except for the New York Sun.

I checked AP. Nothing. Reuters. Nada. I checked Google News. Nothing. 1010WINS. Nothing. I checked WABC, NY1, all the New York media sites. Gridlock alerts are the only thing you can find about the march. After all, it’s not newsworthy. The fact that 2,000 people marched a day earlier to protest the Iraq war? Oh, yeah, that made the news.