I think ^(link) therefore I err

Friday, September 08, 2006

Bin Laden

"I can not believe it! Those damn fool Americans think I am tooo stoopid to pull off 911. They think that devil George Bush brought America to it's knees!! Listen to this Zawahiri:
Around 75 top professors and leading scientists believe the attacks were puppeteered by war mongers in the White House to justify the invasion and the occupation of oil-rich Arab countries.
Get me on video again!"
From Al Jazeera
CAIRO, Egypt (AP) - Al-Jazeera broadcast Thursday a previously unshown video of the preparations for the Sept. 11 attacks, in which al-Qaida chief Osama bin Laden is seen meeting with some of the planners in an Afghan mountain camp.
The station said that bin Laden also is shown greeting some of the hijackers, although their faces were not clear and it was not immediately known which are purportedly shown.
The video included the last wills and testaments of hijackers Wail al-Shehri and Hamza al-Ghamdi.
Al-Jazeera did not say how it obtained the video, which was produced by As-Sahab, al-Qaida's media branch.


"There, that ought to do it. I need that credit of killing infidels. There is no way I, I, Osama Bin Laden, am a mere puppet of George Bush."

"Sorry sir, those conspiracy theorists still think that you are really a DC neocon working closely with those others like Wolfowitz and Luti."

"Waaahhhhh"
"Say - are you crying or saying Wahabi in a new way that we must all follow now?"