I think ^(link) therefore I err

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Auto Industry in CA

I support the Environmental Republican
If I were those car companies, I'd close any plants that manufacture vehicles in the state (starting with this one near San Francisco.) I would also discontinue buying any parts made by California companies.

Next, I would jack up the price of the cars sold to cover the costs of legal expenses that will surely be incurred by this frivolous lawsuit. If all the companies effected did this, it would send a strong message.

California has always been extremely over regulated and this is just a slap in the face to companies who've brought Billions of dollars into the local economies.


ps Scott updated his site a bit along with his blog roll. Its still my favorite one to go to when I just want to wander about the blogophere. (and not solely because I'm on it! Go, click, wander!)