I think ^(link) therefore I err

Monday, August 14, 2006

Mike Wallace Interview

Interestingly enough I don't come up with much when googling 60 minutes, Wallace, Ahmadijenad. Did anyone watch it last night?
Wallace looked a little afraid I thought. Kept crossing and uncrossing his arms, giggling, and trying to act like a tough guy while not really listening well enough to the answers to give a good followup.
Ahmadijenad wants to be taken seriously while acting casually. He joked around a lot, dressed casually, danced around questions and acted like a man who expected his 18 page letter to Bush to somehow change Bush's behavior.
When accusing the US of "occupying Iraq", Iraq that has an elected govt by the people etc, Wallace never followed with, "the elected Iraqi govt has requested our prescence and that's why we're there."
Anyway - my 2 cents.