I think ^(link) therefore I err

Monday, May 08, 2006

Atwar Bahat

Pure evil exists in this world and we need to acknowledge that. I watched the Nick Berg beheading because I thought and still do, think it's important to see. Because frankly beheading isn't even the word I would use. More like the Nick Berg sawing of his head off. A new video is out of poor Atwar Bahat's sawing. The Mudville Gazette has the description.
Please note my previous post. We HAVE to become energy independant.
I am so sorry for her family. Every woman in the middle east should be invited to live here.

UPDATE: The Jawa Report has links showing the video, while real is not of Atwar Bahat.
The video actually shows the gruesome murder of a Nepalese man by the Army of Ansar al-Sunna in Iraq from August of 2004. The man was one of 12 victims executed by the terrorist organization--the other 11 were shot (original story, video, and images of 12 Nepalese murdered in Iraq here).

This doesn't change the premise. Evil exists in this world. Believe it.