I think ^(link) therefore I err

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Retired General Alert

The Environmental Republican notes Ret General Zinni's earlier words. In direct contradiction to today's.


Here is the NZ Herald version of the story with a number of great Rummyisms.(term from Mullings)
"Graveyards of the world are filled with 'indispensable' people.

This story also has a major headline if a reporter chose to follow up. From Bush:
"Don Rumsfeld is doing a fine job," Bush said. "He's not only transforming the military, he's fighting a war on terror -- he's helping us fight a war on terror. I have strong confidence in Don Rumsfeld.

"I hear the voices. And I read the front page. And I know the speculation. But I'm the decider. And I decide what is best. And what's best is for Don Rumsfeld to remain as the secretary of defence," Bush said.
Hasn't he said in the past that he DOESN'T follow this crap? Scandal!