I think ^(link) therefore I err

Monday, April 24, 2006

Bin Laden

Doesn't really get radical Islam either.
He urged Muslims to go to the war-torn Darfur region of western Sudan
.....
"What is the meaning of the silence over the horrible Russian crimes in Chechnya and the lynching of Muslims and tearing apart of their bodies? What does the humiliation of Muslims in Somalia and the killing of 13,000 of our brother Muslims there mean?"

Ok, those are partial pieces of the whole story. In reality his latest rant blames the west for these problems. But on first glance this looks like he's saying, "geez guys, get it together and quit being such losers."

Ie He also wants the west to continue to support Palestinians. But frankly if you told my enemy to continue to support me in the style that I'm accustomed, you are actually shaming me for being so needy and shaming my family for not taking care of their own.
And if you'll remember, the last time he spoke he was ready for "truce".
Hmmmmmm Is Bin Laden having second thoughts?