I think ^(link) therefore I err

Friday, February 24, 2006

Friday

Whatever happened to cat blogging?

Powerline has words from on the ground near the Golden Mosque. I know today is a telling day, but I'll go out on a limb and predict no civil war in Iraq over this. They want democracy too badly. They've fought very hard for it and I don't think they'll be willing to let it go to hell.
On a side note we've been blamed for this (along with Israel). We should probably admit this would never have happened without our involvement in Iraq. True. Now lets move on. Iraqis' thought it all was worth it before the mosque was bombed - too late to turn back now. (not at all sure how it's Israel's fault)
Iraq the Model has a local scene too.

Captain Ed has the scoop on the Phillipines.

The Officer's Club reminds us to be thankful for a lot of behind the scenes people in history. And
also has fun with lessons learned by watching TV/Movies. Women need not bother, we usually get killed. If not, then tortured and rescued later. lol

Ragged Thots has not been convinced to "trust" the administration on the ports deal. While I've turned, he's got good points. Some reflecting what I said yesterday. (I like it when people agree with me!)

And finally an interesting perspective on Europe, Christianity, and culture from the Brusselsjournal.