I think ^(link) therefore I err

Monday, February 27, 2006

Enemies

This was funny for about a second but now I'm ticked. Who the he** do these people (United for Peace and Justice) think they are?
The Administration is Criminal and if they will not step down, we must storm in, show them how many of us do not accept a criminal government. How can we stand by and watch them kill our brothers, sisters, journalists and friends for their dollars?
These groups are on the steering committe, just to keep in mind. I don't think lefties are unpatriotic, I think these people are! And what's more they are the enemy if they think they have a right to set aside my vote and topple this government!

* CODEPINK
* The Communist Party (no surprise there!)
* National Hip Hop Political Caucus
* Iraq Veterans Against The War
* September 11th Families For Peaceful Tomorrows
* Teen Peace Project
* Not In Our Name
* Military Families Speak Out
* US Campaign To End The Israeli Occupation
* National Network On Cuba (again, no surprise)
* DC Anti-War Network

Losers.