I think ^(link) therefore I err

Monday, January 16, 2006

I've been Tagged

By this guy! (who, by the way, has a great animal blog)

Four jobs I've had in my life: Nurses aide, yaht cleaner, veterinary technician, database manager


Four movies I could (and do) watch over and over:
Monty Python and the Holy Grail, The Princess Bride (EP, I was impressed when you mentioned it!), Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Terminator (the first one)

Four places I've lived: Binghamton, NY, San Diego, Redding, CA and Longmont, CO

Four fiction books I can't live without: The Meadow, The Chaneysville Incident, The Silmarillian, and God on a Harley

Four non-fiction books I consider essential: Deep Survival, Mammal Tracks and Signs, There are No Problem Horses, and of course Blog by Hugh Hewitt

Four TV shows I love to watch: Lost, Dancing with the Stars, CSI (in Vegas), House

Four places I've been on vacation: New Zealand, Washington DC, Merida, Elko

Four Favorite Foods: Chips/salsa, bacon, ice cream, avocados

Four Websites I visit daily: www.powerlineblog.com, www.opinionjournal.com/best, captainsquartersblog.com, iraqthemodel.blogspot.com

Four places I'd rather be: timberline, horsebackriding, a beach, yellowstone

Four albums I can't live without: The Road to Ensenada (Lyle Lovett), Awaiting Redemption (Hal Ketchum), Great american Songbook, (Rod Stewart) and Hot August Nights (Neil Diamond- yes, him)

I tag, M Meyn and Dangerstein