I think ^(link) therefore I err

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Howard Dean

Got an email from Howard Dean today asking for money.
Sadly for him all he got was laugh from me.

"Here is why your donation means so much.

With your support, we can recruit strong Democratic candidates to challenge the increasing number of vulnerable Republican incumbents.

With your support, we can stand behind Democratic candidates who are taking strong stands on the issues and giving powerful voice to our values.

I'm talking about Democrats who understand, like you and I do, the one principle that should guide everything we do in 2006:

We cannot let Republicans off the hook - in 2006 Democrats will not back down."

What's that he said - the ONE principle that should guide EVERYTHING we do in 2006. Was it "keep America safe" or "Be compassionate" or "Save the Earth" or even "share the wealth" no, it's

"We cannot let Republicans off the hook - in 2006 Democrats will not back down."

Quite a rallying call if I do say so myself. ROFL They are bound for glory.