I think ^(link) therefore I err

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Happy Birthday

I know today is 9/11 and there is a lot out there commemorating it and remembering, but it's also my sister's (my best friend's) birthday and that deserves a celebration!

Happy Birthday Julie!!
I Love you very, very much!



Your horoscope for Sep 11, 2005
Eugenia Last

Happy Birthday: Stop talking about what you want to do this year and start actually following through with your plans. Personal and professional change is needed in your life. Things have become stale, so spice them up. Someone will help you if you share your dreams. Your numbers are 7, 13, 19, 29, 33, 38

Birthday Baby: You are practical, clever, unique, adaptable and open-minded. You are courageous and have the stamina to finish what you start.

BORN ON THIS DAY: Ariana Richards, 26; Brad Fischetti, 30; Harry Connick Jr., 38; Earl Holliman, 77